Use overview tables to present a list of objects to users, such as campaigns.
Features of Overview Tables
- Clicking the name of the item will edit it. The row itself, however, is not selectable.
- The columns can be sortable (but don't have to be).
- Rows can contain additional actions and buttons, such as a link to the results page.
- Secondary actions can be placed behind an "Actions" dropdown button (the ellipsis icons in the screenshot above).
- They are frequently accompanied by a filter input and a create button. They are not required, though.